Water Damage Folsom
Water mitigation needed? Call PuroClean
PuroClean Home Rescue is Folsom's commercial &
residential water damage specialists of choice.
You can rely on PuroClean Home Rescue to provide
emergency response and immediate professional service
24 hours a day for home restoration, because
we understand how important it is to react quickly in
the unfortunate event of water, smoke, or fire damage.
Our training, certification and equipment are
the best in the industry, and we use the latest technologies
available. We also have the expertise and experience
necessary to provide you with a comprehensive scope
of the job, while immediately beginning mitigation (to
Regardless of whether you are a residential or commercial
customer, all of PuroClean's professional restoration
franchise resources will work together to provide quality
results as well as totally satisfaction. Whether you
need water restoration, smoke restoration or fire
damage restoration, you can rest assured, once PuroClean
Home Rescue is on the job, mitigation of property services
will proceed smoothly.
you have suffered water damage in Folsom, we can dry
We specialize in Water Extraction, Structural Drying,
and Contents Drying in Folsom and surrounding areas.
PuroClean Home Rescue now, and we can help
you start the process of restoring your property before
the water damage worsens.
In Folsom, water damage is one of the most common causes
of damage to a home. Apart from the inconvenience, it
costs Californian residents hundreds of millions of
dollars in repair bills every year. Below are just some
things you can do to minimize the risk of water damage
and the amount of damage it causes.
- Check shower bases regularly for cracks and the
area around a shower base for water seepage. If you
have carpeted bathroom floors, keep an eye on the
areas around the shower and bath for signs of water
- Check pipe and hose connections at least once a
year for leaks and wear and tear (refrigerators, clothes
washing machines, dishwashers, toilets, etc.).
- When on holidays shut off water supply to toilets,
washing machines and dishwashers.
- Only a qualified plumber or tradesman should inspect
and repair pipes. Pay a professional to come install
that new washing machine, and gas dryer, and insist
they use metal braided hoses.
- Don't leave bathtub or sinks unattended while they
fill with water.
- Don't flush foreign objects down the toilet.
- Replace old and cracked window putty.
- Replace old worn out bathroom caulking, with new
- Clean drains, gutters and down pipes regularly or
when necessary. If you have a flat roof, ensure it
- Never leave an appliance such as a washing machine
or dishwasher on when absent from the house.
drywall for hidden water damage
cabinets for water damage
|Drying walls from
the inside to prevent mold growth
||Drying behind wood
cabinets to prevent mold damage
Water, fire, smoke mold, or flood damage to
your Folsom home or business requires your immediate
attention. The first 48 hours are critical in deciding
just how serious your loss will be!
Flood damage cleanup, water removal, water extraction,
water damage repair and restoration, wet carpet &
furniture treatment: We help Folsom families successfully
recover from personal disasters 24 hours a day 365 days
a year. Why trust your family's future to any but the
For quality, experienced and IICRC certified emergency
water damage repair, fire damage restoration and mold
removal assistance in Folsom, PuroClean Home Rescue
is your safe and reliable answer.
Rescue is certified by:
IICRC Institute of Inspection,
Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Insurance Approved Provider
- I.I.C.R.C Certified, Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- 24 Hr. Emergency Guaranteed.
- Water Removal Experts.
- Storm & Water Damage.
- Modern Technology & Equipment.
- Family Operated Business.
- Friendly Service, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Excellent, Monitored Customer Service.
- Hassle Free! Insurance Claim Process.
If water damage occurs there are some things you
- Stop the source of water.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and
- Lift curtains and drapes off wet carpet and loop
through a coat hanger off the curtain rail.
- Put aluminum foil or glad wrap between furniture
legs and wet carpet.
- Remove any object that may lose color.
- Remove damp books and spread them out to dry.
- Remove rugs for drying and cleaning.
- Turn on an air conditioner to promote drying (heating
- Use fans to circulate the air.
- Move paintings, art objects, books and wooden furniture
to a safe dry place.
- Don't enter a room covered in water if electricity
supply is still on.
- Don't use a normal dry vacuum cleaner to extract
water from carpet.
- Wait for PuroClean Home Rescue to lift tacked-down
- Don't use electrical appliances while standing on
a wet surface.
- Wipe wooden furniture dry.
- Open cupboard doors and drawers for drying.
- Remove wet clothes for cleaning and drying.
- Hang leather goods to dry at room temperature.